Welcome to the 2016 Finnish-American Folk Festival of Naselle
This years theme is My Finnish Memories. The festival is scheduled for Friday July 29th and Saturday July 30th with the worship & closing ceremonies on Sunday July 31st.
ARTWORK BY DEBBI LITTLEFIELD
The poster for the 2016 Finnish American Folk Festival is a collage of some things dear in Anna’s life:
• Anna is a stargazer.
• Her Finnish and American heritages are important to her.
• She cherishes her family and church family.
• This is her favorite bench upon which she sits and ponders.
• She is surrounded by her favorite yellow roses and birds.
• She is warmed by coffee served in a teacup (rather than in a mug).
• Books and devotions nourish her also.
Additional pages will be added as details are finalized – stay tuned!