2016 Food vendor information and forms.
Food booth information Pacific County temporary license form: FinnFestFoodBooth
Our confirmed vendors are:
Friday and Saturday
- Close-up – Finnish meatballs, noodles, water, coffee and pop
- Gray’s River Methodist Church – Assorted fruit pies, ice cream
- The Friends of the Library – water
- Finnish Brotherhood Auxiliary, Suomi Lodge – Prune tarts
- Wahkiakum 4H – Whole pea and split pea soup, rieska, pulla and coffee
- Sima booth – Sima, bottle water, coffee
- Skamokawa Grange #425 – Root beer floats
- Naselle Baseball – Burgers, hot dogs
- S K Concessions – Mini donuts, sno-cones, slushies, pretzels, churo, cotton-candy, leamonade
- Goose Point Oysters – Oysters in a variety of ways
- EA Alpha Kappa – Strawberry shortcake, coffee, water
- ESA-Alpha Theta – Pannukakku Breakfast – 7-10 a.m.
- Grays River Grange – Salmon dinner- 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Sunday after worship service
- Pricilla Circle – Pulla, breads, coffee, punch