1. Color our festival logo created by Amber Duncan.
2. Four categories for competition: age 5 and Under, ages 6 –
9, ages 10 – 12, and 13- 16.
3. Only crayons or colored lead pencils maybe used. Colored
markers will be disqualified. No gluing on of extra
materials or embellishment will be allowed.
4. Entries will be judged for neatness, use of color, and eye
5. The picture may be duplicated but each child may submit
only one entry.
6. All entries will be displayed in the window at the Appelo
7. Entries must be mailed to P.O. Box 113, Naselle Washington
98638 and post marked by April 1st to be considered for the
8. Entries will be judged by members of the executive board by
April 12, 2021
9. Winners will be announced and contacted by phone on April
Prizes will be awarded to the first three places in each age category and will include gift cards to local shops or past festival merchandise.
Please provide a contact number on the back.
If you have any questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org